Gauge, Digital Force, 0.05 to 176 Ounces
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Digital Force Gauge|
|Range||176 Oz./5000 gm/49 N|
|Resolution||0.05 oz./1 g/0.01 N|
|Accuracy||+/-0.4% + 1 Digit|
|Function||Measure Tension (Pull) Compression (Push) on Springs, Belts or any Mechanical Mechanism|
|Display||5 Digit LCD|
|Includes||Flat, Cone, Chisel Compression Tips, Tension Hook Tip, 5" Extension Rod, 6 AA Batteries, Carrying Case and Instructions|
|Manufacturers Warranty Length||1 Year|
- Feature load cell measurement transducer with tension adapter (hook), compression adapters (flat, cone, and chisel), and 5" extension rod.
- Feature peak hold and zero/tare functions. 0.2 (fast) and 0.6 sec. (slow) response time settings. Each includes AA batteries. Optional data acquisition software with RS-232 cable (1CLF1) and optional USB adapter cable (1CLF2) are available; contact your local branch. On DrillSpot.com , search by DrillSpot Item Number.
- 5-digit LCD with reversible viewing direction
- Tension/Compression Digital Force Gauges
- Measure standard and peak tension (pull) or compression (push) of mechanical items and systems.