Sewage System, 4/10 HPLOWPRO41LP 76071
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Low Profile Sewage System|
|Switch||Vertical Magnetic Float|
|GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head||103|
|GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head||43|
|Maximum Head||13 ft.|
|Max. Temp.||140 Degrees F|
|Basin Height||5-1/4" and 14-5/8"|
|Basin Capacity||23 gal.|
|Cord Length||10 ft.|
|Cord Size||16 Gauge, 3 Conductor|
|Max. Dia. Solids||2"|
|GPM @ 11.5 Ft. Total Head||28|
|NEMA Start Code||G|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Low-Profile Sewage System
- Low-profile tank can be framed in with 2" x 6" floor joists to totally conceal the unit. Includes 2" grommet seal for additional fixtures.
- Allow installation of a toilet system where gravity drain lines are not practical. Macerator can pump waste up to 15 ft. high and 150 ft. away from soil stack, and can be installed on floor or hidden behind wall. Include rear-discharge white toilet with seat and auxiliary inlet connectors. Extension Pipe 10V113 is sold separately on DrillSpot.com .
- Macerating Toilet and Low-Profile Sewage Systems