Pump, Sump, 3/10 HP
Average Rating: 5
|Item||Submersible Sump Pump|
|Discharge NPT (In.)||1-1/2|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||9|
|On Point (In.)||7-1/4|
|Off Point (In.)||3|
|GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head||43|
|GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head||34|
|GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head||19|
|Max. Head (Ft.)||19|
|Max. Dia. Solids (In.)||1/2|
|Max. Temp. (F)||130|
|Top Material||Cast Iron|
- Note: For float switches, see page 4049. For control panels, see page 4048.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Screenless suction inlet enables pumps to be used in areas where conventional sump pumps would clog or freeze up due to light debris accumulation. Dependable, hermetically sealed motors assure long service life.
- Drain flooded basements, window wells, construction sites, and swimming pools. Convenient carrying handle.
- Single-phase permanently lubricated motor 115V (4NW37 and 5CZG4 are 230V) Nonclog vortex impeller
Average Product Rating: 5based on 2 reviews
Great Product for a Great Price!Sunday, January 23, 2011
What more can I say. I have an old leaky basement and the new pump works like a work horse during the snow and rain. Hasnt let the basement get wet yet. Great horse power as compaired to others as well. This is a product well worth its money. DTanner
How fast and reliable it works.
I dont see how it could be improved on.
Zoeller Sump Pump FeedbackMonday, January 03, 2011
I ordered the sump pump from Drill Spot jst a few days before Christmas 2010. Was very impressed how quickly I received the product. They really expedited the order.