Cartridge, Filter, Pk2AP124H/C 77472
Average Rating: n/a
|Flow Rate (GPM)||8|
|Material of Construction||Melt Blown Polypropylene|
|Inside Dia. (In.)||1|
|Outside Dia. (In.)||2-5/8|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||125|
|Max. Temp. (F)||100|
|Application||Rust And Sediment|
|Compliance||Certified For Use In Potable Water Applications in CA and VT|
- Note: For proper operation, water must be microbiologically safe.
- Rust and Sediment
- Fit most filter housings. Flow rate doubles when filter is used in a 2-high sump.
- Progressive porosity cartridges are rated for long life under extra-heavy dirt loading. Nonfiber-shredding construction withstands high pressure drops. Conform to all public health requirements for water purification.
- FDA CFR 21 compliant materials (except 2LMT6, 2LMT7, 2LMT8, 2LMT9).
- 1P753 is WQA listed. 1P754 is NSF listed.
- Max. pressure: 125 psi