Pump, Marine, 12 Vdc1P811 77660
Average Rating: 5
|Item||Marine and Camper Pump|
|GPM of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head||5.6|
|GPH of Water @ 0 PSI||339|
|GPH of Water @ 10 PSI||225|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||6.0|
|GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head||339|
|GPH of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head||268|
|GPH of Water @ 6 Ft. of Head||191|
|GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head||95|
|GPH of Water @ 14 Ft. of Head||Shut Off|
|Application||For Boats and Camper-trailers as Bilge or Water System Pump|
|Agency Compliance||Approved by FDA and NSF|
- Note: Not for use with hydrocarbon-based or other chemicals.
- High-impact plastic and stainless steel. Mounts in any position submerged or in open air when inlet is at or below fluid level. Cannot run dry and is not self priming.
- FDA Approved.
- Automatic Marine/RV Potable Water Supply Pump
- For intermittent use on boat or camper-trailer bilge or water systems.
- 12VDC Max. water temp.: 160 F
Average Product Rating: 5based on 1 reviews
Great.Thursday, May 05, 2011
I know it will last for years.
Goy my camper water running.
Not changeing a thing.