Pump, Condensate, 0.5 A
Average Rating: n/a
|Tank Size||1/2 Gal.|
|GPH of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head||80|
|GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head||70|
|GPH of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head||55|
|GPH of Water @ 12 Ft. of Head||35|
|GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head||25|
|Max. Temp. (F)||140|
|Shaft Material||Stainless Steel|
|Includes||Safety Switch, 6 ft. Power Cord, Check Valve|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Use where there is no gravity drainage. All (except Mini-Split) have a 6-ft. power cord with 3-prong molded plug. Use to remove condensation in high-efficiency gas furnaces, air conditioning units, and in other no-gravity applications.
- Thermal overload protection
- Medium-Reservoir (1/2-gal.)
- Have a high-impact polymer pump base, stainless steel shaft, and ABS plastic tank cover and switch housing. With fan-cooled motor, integral sump tank, control float, check valve, and safety switch. 6GKN8 and 6GKN9 are self-cleaning and have a see-through tank for easier maintenance.