Pump, Sump, 1/3 HP
Average Rating: 5
|Item||Submersible Sump Pump|
|Discharge NPT (In.)||1-1/2|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||8|
|On Point (In.)||10|
|Off Point (In.)||3|
|GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head||46|
|GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head||29|
|GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head||13|
|Max. Head (Ft.)||18|
|Max. Temp. (F)||140|
|Motor Type||Split Phase|
- Note: For float switches, see page 4049. For control panels, see page 4048.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Drain flooded basements, window wells, construction sites, and swimming pools. Convenient carrying handle.
- Single-phase permanently lubricated motor 115V (4NW37 and 5CZG4 are 230V) Nonclog vortex impeller
- Little Giant
- 4NY84 has an upper sintered sleeve bearing and lower ball bearing. 4NY83 includes a built-in high water-alarm.
Average Product Rating: 5based on 2 reviews
Little Giant Sump Pum PurchaseTuesday, September 14, 2010
Fantastic product - replaces exactly what I had in my basement - good price, reliable
Right price, appropriate power for what I needed
Automatic switch failure is "likely" and is the reason the entire product needs to be replaced every so often. Not sure why manufacturer can't simply make a more reliable switch mechanism. No reason why this heavy duty device can't last 10+ years instead of its normal 3 years.
Lasts for yearsTuesday, October 07, 2008
I have used the Little Giant 6CIA for over 6 years with out a bit of trouble in my wash machine sump pump drain. We wash every day. Thanks Little Giant for a dependable and affordable product. Drillspot sent me the pump within two days of my online order at the ground shipping rate. I rate you AAA+++ Junction City Ks.