Nipple, 1 In X Close
Average Rating: n/a
|Material of Construction||PVC|
|Max. Temp.||140 Degrees F|
|Standards||ASTM D2467, NSF-14 Certified|
|Compliance||Certified For Use In Potable Water Applications in CA and VT|
- WARNING: Thermoplastic piping products should not be used for systems to transport or store compressed air or gases, nor should these products be test11ed with air or gases in above or below ground locations.
- Schedule 80 PVC and CPVC Pipe Nipples
- Have higher pressure rating than schedule 40 fittings. For cold potable water applications.
- These nontoxic, lightweight nipples resist corrosion, chemicals, and rust. For PVC primer and cement, see page 4285.
- Meet ASTM D1784 and NSF-14 Certified standards.
- Max. pressure: 420 psi at 73 F
- Max. temp.: 140 F