Wshdwn Motor, TEFC, 1/3 HP, 1725rpm, 90VDC1F652A 80620
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Washdown DC Motor|
|Motor Type||Permanent Magnet|
|Enclosure||Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled|
|Full Load Amps||3.5|
|Full Load Torque||12.2 in.-lb.|
|Ambient Temperature||40 Degrees C|
|Length Less Shaft||9-5/16"|
|Standards||UL Recognized (E47479)|
- Built to comply with NEMA standard MG1-1.26.6 for washdown motors. 303 stainless steel shaft. V-ring rotating seal. Double-sealed, oversize bearings and spring-loaded contact seals in each endshield are lubricated with moisture-resistant grease. Conduit boxes have drains to shed excess moisture. White epoxy finish for superior resistance to caustic cleaning solutions. For high humidity/wet environments and areas where motor is occasionally exposed to high-pressure washdowns.
- UL Recognized, CSA Certified, and USDA Approved.
- Insulation: Class F Max. ambient: 40 C Thermal protection: auto on PSC motors; none on capacitor-start Bearings: ball Rotation: CW/CCW Duty: continuous, except 1TRY8, 1TRY7, and 1TRY6
- 90 and 180VDC Washdown Motors
- Designed for use with speed controls or NEMA Type K DC power supplies on constant or diminishing torque applications. Motors feature externally replaceable brushes and removable bases. Suitable for use in drives for conveyors, food packaging and processing machinery where high humidity and wet environments exist, or where washdown procedures are used.
- Service Factor: 1.0 Insulation: Class F Max ambient: 40 C Bearings: ball Duty: continuous