Belt Drive Motor, Split-Phase, 1/3, 1/6 HP, Nameplate RPM 1725/1140, Voltage 115, 1 Phase, Frame 56Z, Open Dripproof, Full Load Amps 6.0/3.8, 60 Hz, Cradle Mounting, Thermal Protection Auto, Insulation Class B, Service Factor 1.35, Ball Bearings, Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C, Rotation CW/CCWShaft Dia. 1/2 In., Shaft Length 1-1/2 In., Includes 1/2 to 5/8 In. Diameter Shaft Bushing, 3/16 x 3/16 x 1 1/4 In. Shaft Key
- Split-Phase Open Dripproof Motors
- Dayton motors have quick-connect terminal board.
- 5/8"-dia. shaft bushing is supplied with all Dayton motors having 1/2" x 1-1/2" shafts, and with all A.O. Smith 56Z frame motors. Dayton motors 3K384 and 3K386 are for attic fans and feature wiring connections on shaft end. Dayton adjustable ring-mount motors have 2-1/4"-dia. resilient rings, and come with snap rings to increase diameter to 2-1/2". Shafts are 1/2" dia. with flat and include 5/8"-dia. shaft bushing with key. For use in fans, blowers, whole-house fans, air circulators, and air coolers where a quiet running motor is required.
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified.
- Insulation: Class B Max. ambient: 40 C Thermal protection: auto Rotation: CW/CCW