Gasoline Engine, 4 Cycle, 6.5 HP, 3600 Engine RPM, Gross Torque 6.75 lb.-ft., Vertical Shaft Orientation, Fuel Tank Capacity (Qt.) 1.6, Recoil Starter Type, Electronic Ignition Type, No Low Oil Shut Down, Aluminum Alloy Cylinders, Internal, Plain, Yes Muffler, Maxi Clean Air Cleaner Type, Pleated Paper, CCW Rotation, Mower Application, Overall Height (In.) 9.75, Overall Width (In.) 12.90, Overall Depth (In.) 11.76, Shaft Length (In.) 3.16, Shaft Height (In.) 3.532, Shaft Dia. (In.) 0.875
- Aluminum bore and float carburetor provide easy starting. Standard Series has cast-iron cylinder sleeve. OHV design, except 4VB27 is L-Head. 3600 rpm, except 12V872 is 4000 rpm and 12V818 is 3300 rpm.
- Kohler Gasoline and Diesel Engines
- For outdoor use only; not designed for recreational vehicle use. 4-cycle. OHV design, except Diesel-Air Cool series.
- Briggs & Stratton Gasoline Engines
- Rotation is CCW. Mixer engines 12V818, 1VN37, 3WU80, and 20K867 feature internal gear box with 6:1 reduction. For outdoor use only; not designed for recreational vehicle use.