Gasoline Engine, 4 Cycle, 8.0 HP, 3600 Engine RPM, Gross Torque 14.5 ft.-lb., Horizontal Shaft Orientation, Fuel Tank Capacity (Qt.) 4, Recoil Starter Type, Electronic Ignition Type, No Low Oil Shut Down, Aluminum Alloy Cylinders, Internal, Ball (PTO), Yes Muffler, Maxi Clean Air Cleaner Type, Pleated Paper, CCW-SE Rotation, General Application, Overall Height (In.) 15.15, Overall Width (In.) 14.51, Overall Depth (In.) 12.34, Shaft Length (In.) 3.66, Shaft Height (In.) 4.17
Kohler Gasoline and Diesel Engines
- Power Built OHV/Intek Series
- OHV design, with automotive-type pleated paper air filter to help extend engine life. 3600 rpm.
- For outdoor use only; not designed for recreational vehicle use. 4-cycle. OHV design, except Diesel-Air Cool series.
- Briggs & Stratton Gasoline Engines
- Rotation is CCW. Mixer engines 12V818, 1VN37, 3WU80, and 20K867 feature internal gear box with 6:1 reduction. For outdoor use only; not designed for recreational vehicle use.