Fire Barrier Sealant, 10.1 oz., Gray
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Fire Barrier Water Tight Sealant|
|Application Method||Caulk Gun|
|Fire Rating||Up to 3 hr.|
|Standards||UL Classified and FM Approved|
- (C) Joint Sealants and Sprays
- For sealing fire-rated joints. Water-based sealants are highly elastomeric and easily installed. Sprays can be applied with conventional airless spray equipment and have acoustic properties to reduce noise transmission.
- STI brand is UL Classified and FM Approved and CPVC compatible.
- (B) Penetration and Joint Sealants
- Latex sealants are resistant to water; they dry without shrinking and will not re-emulsify after drying. Endothermic fillers absorb heat and release water. Silicone sealants are for through-penetrations and joints. Low modulus for 50% movement capabilities. Ozone- and UV-resistant. CPVC compatible.
- UL Classified. 19T029 to 19T301 are also FM Approved.