Gasoline Engine, 4 Cycle, 6.5 HPGross Torque 9 lb.-ft., Horizontal Shaft Orientation, Fuel Tank Capacity (Qt.) 3, Recoil Starter Type, Electronic Ignition Type, No Low Oil Shut Down, Cast Iron Cylinders, Internal, Ball (PTO), Yes Muffler, Dual Clean Air Cleaner Type, Pleated Paper, CCW Rotation, Pump Application, Overall Height (In.) 15.19, Overall Width (In.) 15.56, Overall Depth (In.) 10.15, Shaft Length (In.) 2.42, Shaft Height (In.) 4.17, Shaft Dia. (In.) 0.625
- Hazardous Material
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [CA]
Kohler Gasoline and Diesel Engines
- For outdoor use only; not designed for recreational vehicle use. 4-cycle. OHV design, except Diesel-Air Cool series.
- Intek I/C Series
- Briggs & Stratton Gasoline Engines
- Engines have cast-iron cylinder sleeve, OHV design, and a high-capacity dual element air cleaner. 3600 rpm, except 1WVK4 is 3300 rpm.
- Rotation is CCW. Mixer engines 12V818, 1VN37, 3WU80, and 20K867 feature internal gear box with 6:1 reduction. For outdoor use only; not designed for recreational vehicle use.