Valve, 2 In36H20801 84368
Average Rating: 4
|Item||Water Pressure Reducing Valve|
|Material of Construction||Bronze|
|Max. Working Pressure (PSI)||400|
|Adjustable Range||25 to 75 PSI|
|Pressure Setting||50 PSI|
|Max. Temp. (F)||180|
|Standards||ASSE 1003, ANSI A112.26.2, CSA B356, IAPMO|
- With built-in thermal expansion bypass, adjusting screws, nut, cap bolts, and easy access for maintenance/repair.
- Meet ASSE 1003, ANSI A112.26.2, CSA B356, IAPMO.
- Max. inlet pressure: 400 psi Max. temp.: 180 F
- High- and Super-Capacity Water Pressure-Reducing Valves
- Feature an enlarged diaphragm and orifice and a spring cage to handle high capacities. Factory set at 50 psi. FNPT connections.
- Adjustable range:
Average Product Rating: 4based on 1 reviews
Global SourcingWednesday, September 24, 2008
Drillspot is a very good source for multi-window shopping. The site is discriptive having both commercial and technical value added for customers.
Outlet pressure is low, should have at least 100PSI