Jet Pump Motor, Split-Phase, 1/3 HP, Nameplate RPM 3450, Voltage 115, 1 Phase, Frame 56J, Open Dripproof, Full Load Amps 6.2, 60 Hz, Mounting Face/Base, Thermal Protection Auto, Insulation Class B, Service Factor 1.75, Ball Bearings, Max. Ambient Temp. 50 Degrees C, Rotation CCWSE, Overall Length 11-1/2 In., Shaft Dia. 5/8 In., Shaft Length 2-3/8 In.
- Note: Must match service factor and HP for proper replacement.
1-Phase Face-Mount Jet Pump Motors
- Shaft slinger (all models) and gasketed conduit box (TEFC models only) protect against moisture and contaminants. 56C frame shaft: 5/8" dia. x 1-7/8"L, 3/16"-wide keyway. 56J frame shaft: stainless steel, 7/16-20 UNF-2A, RH threaded 11/16" from end, 2-7/16" length. Use in jet pump water systems, centrifugal and hydraulic pumps, and other applications requiring NEMA 56C- or 56J-face mounting.
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified.
- Motor: capacitor-start, unless footnoted 60 Hz, except 2K650 is 60/50 Hz Insulation: Class B Thermal protection: auto Bearings: ball
- 2-compartment design with locked ball bearings on shaft end. Voltage-change plug and enlarged conduit box for easy terminal lead connection. 56C frame has 416 stainless steel shaft.
- Mounting: horizontal