Waste Disposer, Commercial, 1 HP, 115/208/230 Voltage, 1 Phase, 60 Hz, 1725 RPM, Persons Per Meal 150, 11.6/5.1/5.7 Amps AC, Continuous Duty Cycle, Double-tapered Timken Roller Bearings, All Stainless Steel and Chrome plated Finish, Overall Height 17 In., Built-in thermal Overload Protection, Connection Drain 1 1/2 In In., Two-Way Grind, Stainless Steel Grind Chamber Type, 89 Oz. Grinding Capacity, Warranty Length 1 Year
- Triple-lip motor seal protects motor from water damage. Secondary spring-loaded oil seal provides double protection against water and loss of grease. Cast nickel-chrome alloy stationary and rotating shredding elements provide long life and corrosion resistance and are designed for reverse-action grinding. Stainless steel grind chamber.
- Food Waste Disposers
- Single-phase motors (except 5H975, 3DVA2, and 3DVA3 are 3-phase). 1725 rpm, 60 Hz with overload protection and manual reset. Continuous feed, except 2YB92 is batch-feed.
- Quiet Dura-Drive split-phase induction motors have permanently lubricated bearings Quick-Lock mounting system for easy installation
- Commercial Food Service Equipment
- Note: For new installations, a mounting adapter must be ordered separately; see DrillSpot.com and search for "disposer, mounting adapter."
- 1-yr. manufacturer s warranty