Gasoline Engine, 4 Cycle, 6.5 HP, 3600 Engine RPM, Gross Torque 9.0 ft.-lb., Horizontal Shaft Orientation, Fuel Tank Capacity (Qt.) 3, Recoil Starter Type, Electronic Ignition Type, No Low Oil Shut Down, Cast Iron Cylinders, 6:1 Gear Reduction, DU, Yes Muffler, Dual Clean (Paper Element with Pre-cleaner) Air Cleaner Type, Pleated Paper, CCW Rotation, Mixer Application, Overall Height (In.) 15.19, Overall Width (In.) 15.56, Overall Depth (In.) 10.15, Shaft Length (In.) 2.00
- Hazardous Material
- This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: [CA]
Power Built OHV/Intek Series
- Kohler Gasoline and Diesel Engines
- For outdoor use only; not designed for recreational vehicle use. 4-cycle. OHV design, except Diesel-Air Cool series.
- OHV design, with automotive-type pleated paper air filter to help extend engine life. 3600 rpm.
- Intek I/C Series
- Briggs & Stratton Gasoline Engines
- Engines have cast-iron cylinder sleeve, OHV design, and a high-capacity dual element air cleaner. 3600 rpm, except 1WVK4 is 3300 rpm.
- Rotation is CCW. Mixer engines 12V818, 1VN37, 3WU80, and 20K867 feature internal gear box with 6:1 reduction. For outdoor use only; not designed for recreational vehicle use.