Disposer, Waste, 1/2 HPLC-50-11 85738
Average Rating: n/a
|Finish||All Stainless Steel and Chrome plated|
|Overall Height (In.)||14-1/4|
|Connection Drain (In.)||1-1/2|
|Grind Chamber Type||Stainless Steel|
|Grinding Capacity||50 Oz.|
|Mounting System Type||Quick-lock|
|Persons Per Meal||25|
|Fits||3-1/2-4" Outer Dia. Sink Opening|
|Application||For Convenience and Grocery Store Delis, Fast Food Restaurants, Church and Office Kitchens and Bed and Breakfast Inns|
|Includes||Two 360 Degrees Stainless Steel Swivel Impellers, Dishwasher Drain Connection and Stainless Steel Sink Flange, Self Service Wrench|
|Manufacturers Warranty Length||1 Year|
- Triple-lip motor seal protects motor from water damage. Secondary spring-loaded oil seal provides double protection against water and loss of grease. Cast nickel-chrome alloy stationary and rotating shredding elements provide long life and corrosion resistance and are designed for reverse-action grinding. Stainless steel grind chamber.
- Food Waste Disposers
- Single-phase motors (except 5H975, 3DVA2, and 3DVA3 are 3-phase). 1725 rpm, 60 Hz with overload protection and manual reset. Continuous feed, except 2YB92 is batch-feed.
- Quiet Dura-Drive split-phase induction motors have permanently lubricated bearings Quick-Lock mounting system for easy installation
- Commercial Food Service Equipment
- Note: For new installations, a mounting adapter must be ordered separately; see DrillSpot.com and search for "disposer, mounting adapter."
- 1-yr. manufacturer s warranty