Motor, 1/3, 1/9 HP, 1725/1140 RPM, 115 V
Average Rating: 5
|Item||Belt Drive Motor|
|Motor Type||Split Phase|
|Full Load Amps||5.1/2.9|
|Max. Ambient Temp.||40 Degrees C|
|Length Less Shaft||10-1/16"|
|Resilient Ring Dia.||2-1/2"|
|Ring to Ring Center||9-1/2"|
|RPM Range||1400 to 1800|
|Standards||UL Recognized (E37403), CSA Certified (247478), CE|
|Includes||1/2 to 5/8" Diameter Shaft Bushing, 3/16 x 3/16 x 1 1/4" Shaft Key|
- Split-Phase Open Dripproof Motors
- Dayton motors have quick-connect terminal board.
- 5/8"-dia. shaft bushing is supplied with all Dayton motors having 1/2" x 1-1/2" shafts, and with all A.O. Smith 56Z frame motors. Dayton motors 3K384 and 3K386 are for attic fans and feature wiring connections on shaft end. Dayton adjustable ring-mount motors have 2-1/4"-dia. resilient rings, and come with snap rings to increase diameter to 2-1/2". Shafts are 1/2" dia. with flat and include 5/8"-dia. shaft bushing with key. For use in fans, blowers, whole-house fans, air circulators, and air coolers where a quiet running motor is required.
- UL Recognized and CSA Certified.
- Insulation: Class B Max. ambient: 40 C Thermal protection: auto Rotation: CW/CCW
Average Product Rating: 5based on 1 reviews
Drillspot Top SpotTuesday, January 17, 2012
Needed a new motor for my 50 year old whole house fan. Found the exact replacement and the best price at Drillspot. Ordered it online and assumed it would probably take a week to get it. Sat down at my computer the following day and was reading the email from Drillspot saying the order had shipped when the doorbell rang. The person at the door was the delivery service with my motor!! Way to go Drillspot!!! You are now at the "Top Spot" on my list of parts suppliers! PS: The product was great also.