Switch, Auxiliary, 24vac
Average Rating: n/a
|Max. Amps Running||0.5|
|Float Dia. (In.)||0.75|
|Fitting||Slip-Fit Pipe Fittings|
|Max. Temp. (F)||140|
|Includes||Float Switch Assembly, PVC Schedule 40 Fittings-Reducing Tee 1 X 3/4 X 1", 3/4" Reducer Bushing, 1" Plug, and 3/4" Plug|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Use where there is no gravity drainage. All (except Mini-Split) have a 6-ft. power cord with 3-prong molded plug. Use to remove condensation in high-efficiency gas furnaces, air conditioning units, and in other no-gravity applications.
- Safety switch. 6-ft. leads. 24 AWG wire. Installs in drain line to detect downstream clogs.
- Thermal overload protection
- Condensate Overflow Safety Switches
- Switch immediately shuts unit off or activates an alarm switch if an air handling unit becomes clogged or a condensate reservoir is filled to capacity.