Paints and Inks Cabinet, 60 Gal., RedPI-4510 87360
Average Rating: n/a
|Used For||Paints and Inks|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Standards||OSHA, NFPA Code 30, UFC 79, FM|
- Specialty Safety Storage Cabinets
- Cabinets have a baked-on, high-gloss epoxy powder-coat finish.
- 18-ga. galvanized steel cabinets have powder-coat finish. Justrite models feature a padlockable U-Loc paddle handle. SpillSlope shelves adjust on 3" centers, and Haz-Alert reflective labeling. Eagle models feature button latch and shelf brackets on 4-3/4" centers. Polyethylene cabinets are constructed of 100% polyethylene and include 1-gal. internal and top sump areas. Also feature integral handles with locking tab and door storage area for smaller containers.
- Meet OSHA and NFPA Code 30 standards FM approved, except 4
- to 24-gal. steel cabinets and all polyethylene cabinets