Average Rating: n/a
|Material of Construction||Carbon|
|Max. Flow GPM||1.5|
|Max. Water Temp. (F)||100|
|Max. Pressure (PSI)||125|
|Service Life (Gallons)||10,000|
|For Use With||4NY62, 1RWJ1, 1RWJ4|
- Premium activated carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor and sediment particles that can cause beverages to be cloudy and unappealing. Minimizes the effects of poor water quality by maintaining product consistency and efficiency in higher-volume post-mix systems.
- NSF Certified.
- For commercial use only Connection: 1/2" inlet/outlet
- Food Service Hot/Cold Water Filter Systems
- Long-life filtration systems feature sanitary quick-change encapsulated design to reduce contamination during cartridge change-outs. Cartridges are disposable and incinerable. Preactivated carbon block filter media protects equipment and provides better-tasting water. Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water with a 1/4-turn of the cartridge.
- FDA CFR-21 and NSF compliant materials.
- Flow rate: 1.5 gpm Max. pressure: 125 psi Max. temp.: 100 F Connection: 3/8" NPT