Pump, Effluent, 1/2 HP
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Submersible Sump Pump|
|Discharge NPT (In.)||1-1/2|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||15|
|GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head||93|
|GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head||79|
|GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head||64|
|GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head||36|
|Max. Head (Ft.)||26|
|Max. Dia. Solids (In.)||5/8|
|Max. Temp. (F)||130|
|Base Material||Cast Iron|
|Top Material||Cast Iron|
|Impeller Material||Cast Iron|
|GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head||8|
- Note: For float switches, see page 4049. For control panels, see page 4048.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Screenless suction inlet enables pumps to be used in areas where conventional sump pumps would clog or freeze up due to light debris accumulation. Dependable, hermetically sealed motors assure long service life.
- Drain flooded basements, window wells, construction sites, and swimming pools. Convenient carrying handle.
- Single-phase permanently lubricated motor 115V (4NW37 and 5CZG4 are 230V) Nonclog vortex impeller