|Item||Type II Safety Can|
|Hose Outside Dia.||5/8"|
|Standards||FM, UL, ULC, TUV|
|Includes||Stainless Steel Flame Arrester, Self Closing Leak Tight Lid|
- Galvanized steel safety cans with leaktight, self-closing spouts provide temporary storage of flammable liquids such as gasoline (red), kerosene (blue), diesel (yellow), and oil (green). Feature ergonomic, all-steel handle, flexible metal hose, automatic vent, and flame arrestor. Chemical-resistant, high-gloss powder-coated finish.
- Meet OSHA and NFPA Code 30 standards CARB compliant FM approved
- Type II AccuFlow Safety Cans
- Vented AccuFlow manifold provides superior pour control and precise smooth flow. Features easy trigger handle, 3-1/2" stainless steel flame arrestor, and quick-open port with ergonomic lift handle. Warning label with extra-large ID zone identifies contents.
- UL and C-UL Listed, TUV certified