Sump Pump, 1/2 HP287 89690
Average Rating: n/a
|Item||Submersible Sump Pump|
|Discharge NPT (In.)||1-1/2|
|Cord Length (Ft.)||10|
|On Point (In.)||9-1/2|
|Off Point (In.)||4|
|GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head||62|
|GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head||55|
|GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head||47|
|GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head||38|
|Max. Head (Ft.)||37|
|Max. Dia. Solids (In.)||3/4|
|Max. Temp. (F)||140|
|Base Material||Cast Iron|
|Impeller Material||Engineered Polymer|
|Shaft Seal||Buna N, Stainless Steel|
|GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head||28|
|GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head||17|
|GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head||5|
|Shaft Material||416 Stainless Steel|
- Note: For float switches, see page 4049. For control panels, see page 4048.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Drain flooded basements, window wells, construction sites, and swimming pools. Convenient carrying handle.
- Single-phase permanently lubricated motor 115V (4NW37 and 5CZG4 are 230V) Nonclog vortex impeller
- Fit tight pits down to 10" in diameter. Powder-coated for corrosion resistance. Quick-disconnect power cord design. Efficient PSC motor. 3-yr. warranty.