Centrifugal Pump, Straight Center Discharge, 1/2 HP, 1 Phase, Voltage 115/230, 9.4/4.7 Amps, 60 Hz, Inlet 1 1/4 In., Outlet 1 In., Housing Material ANSI 316L Stainless Steel, Motor Enclosure TEFC, NEMA/IEC Frame 48, Motor RPM 3500, Impeller Material 316 Stainless Steel, Seal Material Optional, Carbon/Silicone-Carbide Faces, Viton Elastomer and SS Parts, Max. Head 62 Ft.
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel housing with 316 stainless steel impeller. Seals are Viton , stainless steel, carbon, and silicon carbide.
- Straight Center-Discharge Pumps
- Feature continuous-duty motors and corrosion-resistant construction with centerline NPT connections and drain plugs. 3-phase units do not have overload protection and require a pump control box, sold separately on page 4048.
- Max. temp.: 212 Max. case pressure: 75 psi TEFC motor enclosures (4XW69 and 4XW94 are ODP)