Pump, Magnetic Drive
Average Rating: n/a
|Full Load Amps||1.43|
|GPM @ 1 Ft. of Head||8.5|
|GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head||7.7|
|GPM of Water @ 6 Ft. of Head||6.8|
|GPM of Water @ 9 Ft. of Head||5.5|
|Max. Head (Ft.)||14.6|
|Temp (F) @ 0 PSIG||150|
|Temp (F) @ 10 PSIG||150|
|Temp (F) @ 20 PSIG||140|
|Temp (F) @ 30 PSIG||120|
|Operating Pressure (PSI)||6.3|
|Max. Specific Gravity||1.1|
|Max. Viscosity||100 SSU|
|Cord Type||3-conductor SJP|
|Design||Gravity-feed, Requires the Pump Inlet to be Lower than Liquid Level|
|For Use With||Semi-Corrosive Chemicals and Solutions|
|Application||For Mild Chemicals at Moderate Temperature, Eliminates Seal-caused Friction Loss, Wear, Contamination and Leakage|
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Eliminate seal-caused friction loss, wear, contamination, and leakage. All are nonsubmersible, except 4RL36 can be used submersed or inline. Mount horizontally.
- Max. specific gravity: 1.1 Max. viscosity: 100 SSU
- MD-SC Series For Semicorrosive Chemicals
- Pumps handle mild acids, mild alkalis, and saltwater. Polypropylene pump housing and impeller, nitrile O-ring gasket. Encapsulated ceramic magnet. Ceramic shaft and thrust bearings. Open-fan-cooled motors with 6-ft., 3-conductor SJP cords with 3-prong plugs, except 4RL36 has epoxy-encapsulated motor for submersible use.