Deadbolt Door Latch
Average Rating: n/a
|Outside Height (In.)||5|
|Door Thickness (In.)||1 3/8 to 1 1/2|
- Note: All locks include a sheet metal strike for outswing doors and a cast box strike for inswing wood frame installation.
- Deadbolt extends 1" from edge of door. Lock remains open and must be manually relocked. Egress by thumbturn.
- Simplex 900 Mechanical Access Control
- Classroom/storeroom function, no code required for exit. Measure 4"W x 5"H. Nonhanded, field reversible. No batteries required. Can be used alone or with an existing lockset. Require a 1-5/8"-dia. mounting hole.
- 1 user code 2-1/2" backset