Pump, Circulator, 25 W
Average Rating: n/a
|Style||Hot Water Retrn Line|
|Housing Material||Stainless Steel|
|Face to Face Dimension (In.)||5-1/8|
|Max. Temp. (F)||150|
|Max. Working Pressure (PSI)||145|
|Shaft Material||Aluminum Oxide Ceramic|
|GPM of Water @ 1 Ft. of Head||2.8|
|GPM of Water @ 2 Ft. of Head||1.9|
|GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head||0.7|
|Max. GPM @ Head (Ft.)||2.8 @ 1|
|Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)||2 @ 1.8|
|Min. GPM @ Head (Ft.)||0.7 @ 3|
|Mechanical Seal||Wet Rotor|
|Manufacturers Warranty Length||2 Years|
|Compliance||Certified For Use in Potable Water Applications in CA and VT|
|Includes||Gaskets, Power Cord, 24 Hr. Timer, Comfort Bypass Valve|
- Comfort System, 4JA13
- 15E562 to 15E573 are 3-speed pumps for most heating and recirculation applications that require high head and moderate flow. 19H332 to 19H339 MAGNA pumps automatically adapt to changes in system requirements and feature an energy-efficient permanent magnet motor.
- Provides instant hot water by installing a circulator at the water heater and a patented, thermostatically-controlled valve at the fixture. Includes line cord, 24-hr. timer, bypass valve, and 2 stainless steel flex hoses.
- Max. working pressure: 145 psi, except 19H336 to 19H339 are 175 psi Maintenance-free Water lubricated can and rotor system 115V, except 2CGL7, 2CGL9, 2CGN2, 2CGN4, and 19H336 to 19H339 are 230V and 19H332 to 19H335 are 208-230V Flanges sold separately
- Bronze/Stainless Steel, Open-Loop
- Designed for open systems, such as domestic hot water recirculation, solar thermal heating, and heat recovery systems. Flange models include nuts, bolts, and gaskets. Line cord models are fast and easy to install with no hard wiring required. Threaded connections on 2DDY6 and 2DDY7 are adapted to piping systems using threaded half union kit 2P312, sold separately.